Escrow.com reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disperses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.
- Buyer and Seller agree to terms - Either the Buyer or Seller begins a transaction. After registering at Escrow.com, all parties agree to the terms of the transaction.
- Buyer pays Escrow.com - The Buyer submits a payment by approved payment method, Escrow.com verifies the payment, the Seller is notified that funds have been secured.
- Seller ships merchandise to Buyer - Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorised to send the merchandise and submit tracking information. Escrow.com verifies that the Buyer receives the merchandise.
- Buyer accepts merchandise - The Buyer has a set number of days to inspect the merchandise and the option to accept or reject it. The Buyer accepts the merchandise
- Escrow.com pays the Seller - Escrow.com releases funds to the Seller.
Transaction is complete - safely and securely!
Personal service behind every transaction
Our licensed and regulated services are also backed by our experienced and knowledgeable escrow officers. Our friendly escrow professionals are available to assist you personally with any need that may arise.
At Escrow.com, we offer live phone support Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm Pacific and emails are usually responded to within 12 hours.