At Escrow.com we know your revenue depends on the safe completion of your sales.
We protect your transactions and your fees by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disperses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied. This leads to more successful sales and your broker fee in your hands with every transaction.
How It Works : For Brokers
- Buyer, Seller and Broker agree to terms - The Broker begins a three-party transaction. After registering at Escrow.com, all parties agree to the terms of the transaction.
- Buyer pays Escrow.com - Buyer submits a payment by selecting wire transfer, Escrow.com verifies the payment, the Broker and Seller are notified that funds have been secured.
- Seller sends the merchandise to Buyer - Upon payment verfication, Seller is authorised to send merchandise and any tracking or transfer. Escrow.com verfies that the Buyer receives the merchandise. The Broker is notified.
- Buyer accepts merchandise - The Buyer has a set number of days to inspect the merchandise and the option to accept or reject it. The Buyer accepts the merchandise.
- Escrow.com pays Broker and Seller - Escrow.com releases the funds to the Seller.
Transaction is complete - safely and securely!