Payment Options & Addresses
You can only send funds through Escrow.com once you have created an Escrow.com transaction and selected your payment method.
Available for all Escrow.com transactions
- Wire transfers can be submitted with the help of your banking institution.
- Note: Please be advised that for international wires, your bank may require and charge you for the use of an intermediary bank. You should contact your bank and inquire about the possibility of any additional transfer fees.
- Funds must be sent to this account as a wire transfer and not as an account-to-account transfer.
- To see the wire transfer details for your transaction, please refer to the
- transaction page accessible from the transactions list after logging in to the site.
Credit Card & PayPal
Available on a limited basis and only on US Dollar transactions
- We currently accept American Express, Master Card, Visa, and PayPal.
- Credit card and PayPal payments are protected via SSL to encrypt your information when you send it to us.
- Credit card and PayPal payments are subject to an additional Payment Processing Fee of 3.05%, have a maximum allowable amount of $5,000.00, and are subject to Escrow.com approval.
- Your total amount paid in the last 6 months via credit card or paypal should not exceed $5,000 (where you are the buyer).
- The total amount paid to you in the last 6 months via credit card or paypal should not exceed $20,000 (where you are the seller).
- Credit card and PayPal are NOT available if neither party has completed a transaction before.
- Buyer payments submitted to Escrow.com by credit card or PayPal, while guaranteed secured to our trust account, are subject to a mandatory three business day hold for funds to fully clear to our account. By law, Escrow.com is prevented from releasing funds until they have fully cleared. We apologize for any delay or inconvenience, and will release funds the first business day funds are available.
Escrow.com may refuse to allow a credit card or PayPal as payment for any reason at our sole discretion. Any rejection of credit card or PayPal as a form of payment is not necessarily determined by information provided by the cardholder. We apologize if we are unable to accept a credit card or PayPal payment for your transaction.