Making payments through Escrow gives you the peace of mind when dealing with your online secure transactions. When you use Escrow for your online business dealings, your funds are protected even before you receive the products or services you have paid for. Only after you have inspected the merchandize and authorized the purchase, will you then release of the funds.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) is a non-profit North American business watchdog agency that helps consumers fight fraud. It also offers help to small and large businesses who may need assistance growing or keeping their business. Paying for their services through Escrow.com ensures that both parties are satisfied with the transaction.
Founded in 1914, the Better Business Bureau was set up to promote marketplace trust and consists of 112 independently incorporated local organizations. Getting your business reviewed by the BBB is a great way to show your prospective customers that your business meets accreditation standards. This is one of the most effective strategies you can employ to gain the trust of potential clients and build a thriving business. Paying for your BBB transaction via Escrow is as easy as accepting the agreement terms and verifying or accepting your payment.
How it works:
- Apply for a business review: As a first step you would need to send in your application requesting a business review.
- Agree to fees and terms of service: You will be informed about the process, the applicable fees and the terms of service. If you agree to all of the above you will be prompted to make the payment.
- Transfer funds to Escrow.com: At the payment page, BBB will connect with Escrow.com where you will receive easy to follow prompts that guide you towards making the payment.
- Funds are held securely with Escrow.com: The transfer of funds can sometimes take a couple of days depending on whether it is made by credit card, internet banking or any other method. Once Escrow receives the funds, BBB is notified so they can begin the review process.
- Escrow.com is informed when the review process is completed: You will receive notification from Escrow and BBB and will be given limited time to review the results.
- Funds are released on your authorization: If you are satisfied with the results, you inform Escrow and authorize the release of funds so that BBB can get paid for their services.
Transparent dealings, transaction security and outstanding customer satisfaction are some of the proactive steps that Escrow.com has put in place to ensure that all parties involved are satisfied with the eventual outcome. When you are looking for a trusted third-party to protect your online transactions, you needn’t look anywhere else.
Visit Escrow.com today to see how they can help to make your online BBB transaction more secure.