Our Service is Tailored to Broker's Needs
Escrow.com's three-party transaction offers Brokers the ability to start, manage, and close every sale, simply and privately.
As a fully-licensed and regulated online escrow service, you can rest assured the protection we offer Buyers and Sellers will have a positive impact on the completion of your sales online.
The process is easy to facilitate, our fees are fair, and each agreement is supported by highly secure software, and a proven process that will help expedite your transactions in the most efficient way.
The Benefits of our World-Class Broker Escrow Service
When you choose Escrow.com, you benefit from our heritage as a trusted escrow provider, that over 1.4 million individuals have already used to help them securely and successfully handle their transactions. Regardless of the type of product or service sales you manage, be it physical or non-physical products; Escrow.com delivers.
- Discreet handling and management of your Buyer and Seller
- Manage the entire escrow transaction from start to finish
- Superb track record giving you assurance your broker fee is secured
- Low cost, affordable online payment solution
- Reduced risk with robust and highly secure online payments process
- Award-winning company, trusted by millions worldwide
Aside from these benefits, Escrow.com is also incredibly easy to use, it’s intuitive, and it’s quick.
How Escrow.com Works for Brokers
Escrow.com reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds, and only disburses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied. Getting started with Escrow is easy, and using the platform is simple.
- Buyer, Seller and Broker agree to terms. The Broker begins a three-party transaction. After registering at Escrow.com, all parties agree to the terms of the transaction.
- Buyer pays Escrow.com. Buyer submits a payment by selecting the eligible payment method, Escrow.com verifies the payment, the Broker and Seller are notified that funds have been secured.
- Seller sends the merchandise to Buyer. Upon payment verification, Seller is authorized to send merchandise and any tracking information for transfer, shipment, or delivery. Escrow.com verifies that the Buyer receives the merchandise. The Broker is notified.
- Buyer accepts merchandise. The Buyer has a set number of days to inspect the merchandise and the option to accept or reject it. The Buyer accepts the merchandise.
- Escrow.com pays the Broker and the Seller. Your transaction is complete - safely and securely!
Our Partnership with Domain Brokers
We’re trusted by some of the world’s greatest brokers, and we’re proud of our partnership with Domain Brokers. We act as the neutral party you need when dealing with any online entity such as Domain Brokers.
Domain Brokers makes it easy for you to transfer a domain without having to worry about doing all the legwork on your own. They take care of all the negotiations and will complete all the formalities on your behalf for a small fee. Paying the fee through Escrow.com gives you the extra peace of mind in knowing that your money will be held securely until you complete your inspection and ensure that all the paperwork is in order.