How does Escrow.com protect me?
Escrow.com holds funds while goods move and services are completed.
Escrow.com ensures Sellers are paid when they deliver goods or complete agreed upon services, ensuring Buyers receive a refund if goods are not delivered or services rendered. Escrow.com also vets Buyers and Sellers to ensure fraudulent users are removed.
How Buyers are protected:
- The Seller isn't paid until the Buyer inspects and accepts the merchandise or services or the agreed-upon Inspection Period expires.
- Full or partial refunds can be issued if there is a problem with the goods or services.
- Escrow.com verifies delivery of trackable merchandise to the Buyer via online trackable shipping data the Seller provides to Escrow.com.
How Sellers are protected:
- Sellers receive their funds once they deliver the goods or services, the Buyer accepts the goods or services, or the agreed-upon Inspection Period expires.
- The Seller is notified to ship the merchandise and services once Escrow.com confirms funds have been approved and secured from the Buyer and all anti-fraud regulations have been met.
- If merchandise has been returned, we verify delivery of trackable merchandise to the Seller via a tracking code or as provided by the Buyer.
- The Seller is protected from unexpected chargebacks.