Escrow.com is proud to partner with ClassicCars.com, one of the biggest names in the online classic car sales industry. As a trusted third-party financial organization, we guarantee that your high-ticket transactions on Classic Cars will be processed quickly, safely, and securely.
Why Classic Cars?
Classiccars.com is a leading online marketplace for classic cars to suit all tastes, styles, and budgets. For car enthusiasts looking to buy or sell a classic car online, there’s nothing more exciting than joining the Classic Cars community. Aside from connecting classic car Buyers and Sellers from around the globe, they also offer a huge range of resources that are completely tailored to the needs of the classic car sales market.
They have a massive inventory of classic cruisers, muscle cars, sports cars, and a variety of roadsters from the early twentieth century up to more current models. As a business, classiccars.com provide outstanding customer service and have earned themselves a reputation as one of the best places to buy and sell classic cars online.
Features for Classic Car Buyers
Use the advanced search feature to filter by make, model, specific options. This includes unique search categories, such as antique, business coupe, or even by the number of doors.
Features for Classic Car Sellers
Sellers can keep their listings to the point their car is sold. They can add up to 100 photographs, a video clip, and unlimited text description with every listing. Sellers also benefit from increased visibility for their advert via established industry partners.
Features for Classic Car Dealers
Dealers benefit from the Classic Cars Dealer plan. This includes hundreds of photos they can upload for each vehicle, video listings, showcasing slots and unlimited text descriptions for every listing.
How Escrow.com Works for Classic Car Sales
Escrow.com helps each online purchase at ClassicCars.com take place quickly and securely. With easy-to-understand terms and conditions, and highly secure transactions via the website.
Using Escrow.com to manage the financial transaction offers complete peace of mind and a simple and safe sales process for all parties involved.
Escrow.com's Simple 5 Step Process
- Buyer and Seller Agree to Terms - The Buyer or Seller can initiate a vehicle transaction. All parties have an opportunity to agree on the terms of the transaction, including shipping fees and inspection periods.
- Buyer Pays Escrow.com - The Buyer submits a payment by approved payment method to our secure Escrow Account. Once Escrow.com verifies the payment, the Seller is notified that funds have been secured 'In Escrow.'
- Seller Ships the Vehicle to Buyer - Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorized to send the car via the agreed shipping method. The Seller submits the tracking information to Escrow.com who verifies that the Buyer receives the vehicle.
- Buyer Accepts the Vehicle - When the Buyer receives the vehicle, they have a number of days equal to the agreed-upon inspection period to inspect the vehicle. If the vehicle meets the requisite standard, the Buyer informs Escrow.com they have accepted the car.
- Escrow.com Pays the Seller - Escrow.com releases the funds to the Seller from the Escrow Account.
Escrow.com’s security is designed to protect both Buyers and Sellers from fraud. With a superb reputation for delivering satisfaction, easy transactions, and complete peace of mind. With Classic Cars and Escrow working in partnership, Buyers and Sellers can rest assured that all their information is protected and secure.