How it works
- Set up an Escrow.com account for the transaction - Both parties agree to the terms and Buyer sends funds to Escrow.com
- Seller ships the vehicle - Escrow.com verifies the payment and instructs the Seller to ship the vehicle
- Buyer acknowledges terms have been met, Escrow.com pays the Seller
With Escrow.com, the Buyer is assured they get the car they ordered and the Seller is assured they get paid. Peace of mind that is unmatched in the payment industry!
- How does online escrow work?
- What is the verification of "good funds" or "secured funds"?
- Who handles the shipping of the vehicle or motorcycle?
- What if the Buyer does not receive the vehicle?
- Can a Bill of Lading be used as a means to accept the vehicle and release funds to the seller?
- When are funds released by the Buyer?
- Click here for more FAQ's