Lotus was founded in 1952 and is a well-known manufacturer of hand-crafted supercars such as the Espirit, Elan, Europa, and Elise models. Today, Lotus manufactures the Evora which is credited to being the fastest Lotus road car of the new millennium thanks to 400 horsepower and a 3.5 liter supercharged V6 engine.
The Lotus Evora 400 offers an aerodynamic package that maintains zero lit but increases downforce at high speeds. It features ultra-lightweight sports seats, leather-trimmed steering wheel with a racing line indicator, and a driving position that conforms to the driver. The majority of Lotus automobiles are intended primarily for track use. However, Lotus has made some of their race cars available in street legal models. The Elise S Cup is the street legal version of the Elise S Cup R and houses all of the same sleek design features. It was designed for car enthusiasts that wanted a car that could easily transition from the open-road to the track.
Purchasing Your New Lotus with Escrow.com
Are you looking to buy or sell a Lotus? Are you concerned about possible fraud and deception of your money? If you want to make an online transaction, worry no longer! Escrow.com can help you safely and securely protect all of your online transactions. Escrow.com has a step-by-step process that will ensure protection for both the Buyer and Seller all over the globe. Every step is tracked and verified, and you can have complete confidence that your money will reach the right destination.
What exactly is Escrow.com? This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in the transaction. It can help you secure your transaction and confirm the quality of the product exchanged.
How does Escrow.com work?
- The buyer and seller agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point, the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.