How long does it take to clear a PayPal payment?
Escrow.com will process a PayPal payment within one business day of receiving the funds in our PayPal account.
Please note, the funds must be in our PayPal account prior to approval of the funds. When a Buyer funds their PayPal account via echeck, this process takes from five to ten banking days.
PayPal transaction guidelines:
- The Buyer's “contact address” on Escrow.com must match the confirmed shipping address on PayPal.
- PayPal is an option for transactions at or below $5,000 US Dollars (USD) or Australian Dollars (AUD).
- If the Buyer is using a company PayPal account, then the company name should be included on the Buyer’s Escrow.com profile.
- For transactions between $3,000 to $5,000 USD or AUD:
- If an individual is making the payment, then the individual must complete full identity verification.
- If a company is making the payment, then the company must complete full company verification.
To view more information about additional Payment Options, click here.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact our customer support department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat support when they are online.