How does Escrow.com protect against fraud?
Escrow.com takes several steps to protect both the Buyer and Seller against fraud:
- We verify the identity of all parties involved in the transaction.
- All payments by the Buyer are verified as "good funds" before the Seller is instructed to ship.
- All shipments are tracked to ensure the Seller shipped and the Buyer received the merchandise.
- If the merchandise is fraudulent, the Buyer has the opportunity to “Reject” and return the merchandise during the Inspection Period, while the funds are still in escrow. Please note: Esrow.com is not responsible for fees associated with the return.
- Escrow.com monitors and confirms that the Buyer has received the merchandise or domain, protecting the Seller from the Buyer stating otherwise.
To learn more about Fraud Prevention click here.
For more information, please contact our customer support department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat support when they are online.