How it works
- The Buyer and Seller agree to terms - Both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the milestone, price for each milestone, any shipping, the number of milestones, number of days for the Buyer's inspection, and who pays the escrow fee.
- The Buyer pays Escrow.com - The Buyer submits an available payment option. Escrow.com verifies the payment. Premier payment methods are not available on milestone transactions.
- The Seller delivers milestone - Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorized to deliver the any or all milestones. The Buyer's inspection period is started for each milestone when the Buyer marks the milestone as received or Escrow.com confirms delivery of that milestone.
- The Buyer accepts the milestone - The Buyer has a set number of days for an inspection of each milestone and the option to accept or reject each milestone.
- Escrow.com pays the Seller - After each milestone is accepted, Escrow.com pays the Seller by the method selected. The transaction is complete when all milestones have been accepted. Sellers will be charged for each wire or overnight check fee.
Note: We do not accept credit card or Paypal for milestone transactions.