Teslas Motors Inc. is an American automotive and energy storage company that specializes in the design and production of electric cars, powertrain components, and battery products. Tesla has made pure-electric propulsion for all classes of vehicles their primary focus, and their latest goal is to make this a reality for ranges beyond 200 miles.
The latest lineup of Tesla vehicles includes the Model S, a luxury sedan that features dual motors, an improvement on prior all-wheel drive systems. The two motors, one located in the rear of the vehicle and the other in the front, work together to independently control torque to all four wheels. The result is traction control in all weather conditions that greatly surpasses other vehicles in this class. While Tesla might be known for their engines and performance, they are no strangers to incorporating adaptive technology in their vehicles. In addition to the dual motors, Tesla’s Model S achieves a cutting-edge design on the interior and features autopilot, adaptive lighting, and Bio-Weapon Defense Mode.
Also included in their current lineup is Tesla’s most affordable sedan yet, the Model 3. The Model 3 is capable of reaching 60mph in under six seconds and can go up to 215 miles. It is also designed with the highest safety in mind and includes the Tesla autopilot hardware. With the Model 3, Tesla proves that affordability does not have to mean less style or capability.
Purchasing or selling a Tesla With Escrow.com
Are you preparing to purchase or sell a Tesla? If you like so many are uncomfortable with shopping online for items of higher value or have concerns about the safety of online shopping, Escrow.com is an excellent third-party purchasing service that can help you.
Why use Escrow.com? Any online payment you make will be processed with the utmost security and confidence. This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in the transaction. It can help you secure your transaction and confirm the quality of the product between exchanged.
How does Escrow work?
- The buyer and seller agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point, the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
Visit Escrow.com today to learn how their online escrow services can make purchasing or selling a Tesla can be easier, safer, and more affordable.