Maserati is a comprehensive luxury car dealer, offering everything from glamorous sports cars to tough off-road models. The luxury car manufacturer introduced their first sports utility vehicle in 2016, the Maserati Levante, and continues to break record sales with a production of 75,000 vehicles globally. The most popular and infamous of the Maserati family is the Maserati GranTurismo, known for its stunning body style and cutting-edge performance capabilities.
Recognizable by their trident emblem, Maserati offers well-rounded premium cars. All of their models offer signature power, accommodating interiors and timeless Italian style. The latest addition to the Maserati line-up is the new 2017 Quattroporte, a relaunched version of their flagship model which received a new bumper style and electronically adjustable air shutters.
Purchasing Your New Maserati With Escrow.com
Are you looking to buy or sell a Maserati online? Are you concerned about your financial security? Escrow.com can help you safely and securely protect all your online transactions.
Contrary to popular belief, it is much safer to conduct your transaction online as everything is documented. There are no paper bills cluttering the transaction and there is an organised tracking method to follow the process of your money.
What is Escrow.com? This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in a transaction. Conducting an online transaction with via Escrow.com adds another layer of security between the buyer and seller.
How does Escrow work?
- The buyer and seller agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point, the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today!