Founded in 1916, BMW carries a reputation for producing best-in-class vehicles built for comfort and elegance and is the parent company of Rolls-Royce motors. BMW launched their Mini series in 2001, which set the stage for other manufacturers to begin producing similar tiny cars. Today, this smaller scale vehicle has grown in popularity and continues to be a top-seller alongside BMW’s motorbike distribution.
In June 2012, BMW was listed as the number one most reputable car company according to Forbes.com. The company strives to advance in each new model, producing vehicles with ample cargo space, sleek body designs, and powerful performance. Consumers will find versatility throughout the latest BMW models as the BMW X5 offers an appealing body and best-in-class features. BMW’s Valvetronic engine is the perfect combination of power and fuel efficiency. The near perfect 50/50 weight distribution is a standard feature of BMW models and ensures that stability, fuel efficiency and safety exceed industry standards.
Purchasing a BMW Through Escrow.com
Are you ready to purchase or sell a new or used BMW? Are you concerned about the financial security of your online transaction? Escrow.com can alleviate these concerns by offering a fully protected online transaction experience that is easy for both seller and buyer. Escrow.com professionals have extensive experience handling large dollar purchases and are available to answer any questions that you might have regarding the escrow process. Escrow.com has created a system that protects buyers and sellers from a mishandled transactions by retaining the funds until both parties are completely satisfied with the terms and the product. Using their service is more affordable and flexible than traditional means of escrow. Read below to see how Escrow.com works to protect you and your money.
How does Escrow work?
- The buyer and seller agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
Buying your next BMW should be an exciting time and an investment that you’re proud to show off. Let Escrow.com handle the financial transaction so that you can enjoy your new vehicle without the stress. Visit Escrow.com today to finalize the purchase of your new BMW to have the satisfaction of knowing that your money is in good hands.