Aston Martin produces iconic motor cars that are synonymous with wealth, status, and luxury. The current models of Aston Martins are some of the most instantly recognizable motor cars on the road and have made multiple appearances in films. The Aston Martin lineup includes the 2015 V8 Vantage GT Coupe, which features powerful dynamics and five unique special edition exteriors.
Car enthusiasts looking for a functional four-door with all of the luxury, beauty, and design integrity that Aston Martin has to offer will find all of these features in the Rapide S. The Rapide S combines all of the qualities of a sports car with the functional components of a family sedan. A trendsetter all on its own, the Rapide S takes the stereotype of the traditional four-door family car and throws it to the wind. It is designed with near-perfect weight distribution for agility, an impressive AM29 V12 engine under the hood, and all of the luxury options consumers have come to expect from an Aston Martin on the interior.
Purchasing Your New Aston-Martin with Escrow.com
If you are preparing to join the ranks of consumers driving a stylish and luxurious Aston Martin, finding your new vehicle online and ensuring a safe transaction is crucial. If the security of completing a financial transaction of this magnitude online makes you hesitant, Escrow.com has a perfect solution for any of your concerns.
What exactly is Escrow.com? This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in the transaction. It can help you secure your transaction and confirm the quality of the product exchanged.
How does Escrow work?
- The buyer and seller agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today!