Why is my ID verification being rejected?
Common reasons why your ID verification is being rejected:
- Document quality
- Documents in black and white (color copies required)
- Documents under another name
- Documents are expired (e.g., expired ID)
- Detail mismatch (e.g., provided address does not match the address on the document)
- Documents are invalid (e.g., document is not on the list of acceptable documents)
- Proof of Address Document only includes P.O. Box address
If there are any issues, please contact our customer support department through phone support, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat support when they are online.