Why are the Premier Payments options (PayPal and Credit Card) not available on my transaction?
Premier payment options (PayPal and Credit Card) have specific requirements that include but are not limited to;
- Item price and shipping total must be $5000 USD or below.
- Your total amount paid in the last 6 months via credit card or paypal should not exceed $5,000 (where you are the buyer).
- The total amount paid to you in the last 6 months via credit card or paypal should not exceed $20,000 (where you are the seller).
- Item must be allowable per merchant requirements and the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy.
- When applicable, the merchandise must be shipped via an online trackable method of shipping to the address in the Buyer's profile. Domains must be transferred to the Buyer's profile information.
- Premier payment options may also be refused or not presented at the sole discretion of Escrow.com.
PayPal is only available on US Dollar transactions.