Who should the check or money order be made out to?
- Check or money order guidelines:
- Only accepted from United States Buyers and for amounts equal to or less than $2,000.
- Transactions in United States dollars (USD) only
- Include the transaction number with the payment.
- We do not accept checks drawn on a credit card.
After selecting the check or money order option on your transaction, please send the payment via US/Air Mail or Express Mail (such as FedEx) to the address below:
Internet Escrow Services Inc. 180 Montgomery St, Suite 650 San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Processing time:
- Checks and money orders will not be approved for ten business days after Escrow.com receives payment.
- Money orders typically take 48-72 hours to clear.
There is a 10-day business hold on cashier's checks, personal checks, and money orders to ensure that the bank has time to process the payment. This process ensures that the Buyer doesn't make a stop payment on the check and provides protection for the Seller.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact our customer support department through email at email@example.com or chat support when they are online.