When you are looking for a trusted third-party to protect your online transactions, Escrow.com is the answer to all your online security needs. Even the United States government uses Escrow to handle their online transactions, including imports, exports and international trade and trade agreements between the US and other countries.
The US Commercial Services is the trade promotion arm of the US Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration. The organization employs more than 1400 trade professionals, operate 109 domestic offices and operate and assist with 128 commercial offices in US Embassies and consulates in more than 75 countries.
The US Commercial Services offers a variety of support services to first-time exporters looking to make their first sale, as well as to experienced exporters looking to expand to additional international markets. Some of the services provided include market intelligence, business matchmaking, trade counseling and commercial diplomacy.
The USCS also helps international firms identify and locate relevant US products, services and business partners, meet suppliers and partners face to face and participate in trade shows where numerous US companies are participating.
Here’s how the United States and Escrow.com work together to promote international business and trade:
- Importer and exporter agree to terms and conditions – Both companies located either in the US or the US and the foreign emissary, must agree to the terms and conditions as described for international trade and transactions.
- Importer deposits funds via Escrow.com – The importer deposits funds in Escrow.com.
- Exporter ships merchandise – After the deposit is confirmed, the merchandise is shipped to the United States by cargo ship, road or air. The preferred mode of transport depends on the proximity of the foreign country to the US and the type of merchandise being exported.
- Importer accepts merchandise – Upon entry into the United States, all merchandise must be inventoried, inspected if/as necessary, and distributed in a timely fashion to the consumer.
- Exporter is paid via Escrow.com – After the consumer confirms receipt of the goods, Escrow.com releases the funds to the exporter.
When you are in the export business, you need the most reliable third-party to secure your transactions. Why settle for second best? Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.