Are you looking for a trusted third-party to protect your transactions when buying or selling merchandise on Flippa? Paying for your Flippa transaction via Escrow is as easy as accepting the agreement terms and verifying or accepting your payment. Flippa is one of the largest online marketplaces for buying and selling established websites, domain names and iOS apps. Established in June 2009, the site has completed a record number of transactions worth more than $140 million.
Flippa is your go-to platform for website buying and selling and the purchase of domains and mobile apps. Flippa offers buyers various options for listing their items, some of which are classified listings. Classified listings are free but come with a few restrictions. By paying a small fee for Auction Listings, you automatically gain access to extensive features including the option of re-listing your item if it is not sold. For buyers, Flippa has become the one-stop shop for buying highly valued one-word domain names, established websites and iOS apps.
The ability to conduct your transactions via Escrow adds another layer of security, whether you are buying or selling a website, domain or app. As part of Escrow’s ongoing efforts to allow for easier transactions between the buyer and seller, Escrow.com has partnered with Flippa to deliver a licensed and regulated service. Not only does this make your purchase process easier but it also makes trading websites and domains more secure for both parties.
Here’s how it works:
- Terms and Agreements - The buyer and seller agree to a given price and the terms of the transaction. The payment must be initiated within 3 days of winning the bid.
- Buyer pays Escrow - The buyer then completes the transaction and is taken to the ‘Sale Completion’ area. The buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Funds are secured - The funds are kept for safekeeping with Escrow.com while the seller completes the transfer process.
- Merchandise delivery - Following payment verification, the seller will be authorised to deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com verfies that the Buyer receives the merchandise. The Broker is then notified.
- Inspection - The buyer will inspect the merchandise within a limited time frame and will accept if it is of expected quality.
Release of funds - The funds are released only after the buyer and seller agree that they are satisfied with the results.
Transparent transactions, excellent support and a reputation for being trustworthy are just some of the reasons why you should consider using Escrow.com. As an added bonus you get another 10% rebate off on Escrow fees via Flippa!
Are you looking to buy or sell one or many websites, domain names or iOS apps? Check out how Escrow.com can make this transaction easier, faster and more reliable for both, the buyer and seller. Visit escrow.com for your secure transaction today.