Escrow.com is a reputed financial transaction management service that ensures that transactions proceed smoothly when you relocate your vehicle using Dependable Auto Shippers (DAS). Paying the relocation charges using Escrow’s user-friendly interface is quick and easy. By using Escrow when you transact with DAS, your payment for the shipping will be held by a third-party secure agency and will only be released to DAS after your vehicle has safely reached you and you have inspected it.
Sometimes, the only way to transfer a vehicle is by using a professional auto-shipping company. Whether the vehicle in question is one that evokes a lot of special memories or one that you invested a large sum of money in, you want to make sure that it is transported safely and on time.
Dependable Auto Shippers is an auto shipping company known for their outstanding service. One of the largest transport fleets in the entire industry, the company has over 50 years of experience and more than 150 car carriers that ship vehicles across the country. In addition to cars, they also transport RVs, ATVs, motorcycles, vans, trucks, boats and planes.
If you are getting a vehicle shipped through DAS, using Escrow to pay for the shipping helps make the transaction even more secure. Escrow.com has a very user-friendly interface so transferring funds to them is simple and quick. You do not need to go through multiple channels.
Here’s a quick look at the Escrow payment process:
- The vehicle owner and DAS first have to come to an agreement with regards to the various terms and conditions that will govern the transaction. Once the agreement is in place and signed by both parties, the payment process must be initiated within a period of three days.
- When you initiate the payment process, you will be taken to the ‘Sale Completion’ page where you have the option to select Escrow for the transactions.
- It may take a couple of days for Escrow.com to receive the funds. DAS is informed when the funds have come through so they can start preparing for the delivery process.
- The funds that are transferred are kept with Escrow.com till the auto shipping company has completed the delivery according to the terms of the agreement.
- After the vehicle is delivered or picked up, you have a limited period of time to inspect the vehicle to ensure that it has arrived in the condition accepted and that the shipping company has delivered the vehicle as per the terms of agreement.
- If all is okay, Escrow.com releases the funds to Dependable Auto Shippers.
If you are looking to relocate a vehicle, whether across states or across countries, keeping your transactions secure is very important. Visit escrow.com today to see how they will help secure your transaction when you are using Dependable Auto Shippers to transport your vehicle nationally or internationally.