Almost anything can be covered using escrow. Whether you have a passion for classic cars, electronics, antiques, memorabilia, jewelry or even buying precious coins, just about anything can be bought and sold using an escrow service.
Escrow.com reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disperses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.
The steps for using Escrow.com are outlined below:
- Buyer and Seller agree to terms
- The details of the transaction are added to Escrow.com
- Buyer pays Escrow.com
- Escrow.com verifies the payment; the Seller is notified that funds have been secured.
- Seller ships merchandise to Buyer
- Buyer accepts merchandise
- Escrow.com pays the Seller
- Escrow.com releases funds to the Seller once all parties are satisfied
In the past, buying and selling online came with a large hurdle, payment. If buyers and sellers were located across the world from each other, there wasn’t a great deal of ways to offer a safe and secure payment system, until Escrow.com came along.
How does the payment work for Escrow.com?
The process for payment is simple, once the buyer and seller agree to a price, the buyer logs onto their Escrow.com account to calculate the fees.
Once they enter all the details including transaction information, buyers email, buyers phone, the length of inspection period and currency, the next step is to set up the payment which will be accepted and held by Escrow.com until the buyer confirms the payment to be released.
Payment options for Escrow.com include wire transfer, credit card, PayPal, check or money order. Once the payment has been uploaded to Escrow.com from the buyer, it is held safely and securely until the goods are shipped, received and checked by the buyer.
Escrow shields both buyers and sellers with every step via the following:
- All payments by the buyer are verified as "good funds" before the seller is instructed to ship
- All shipments are tracked to ensure the Seller shipped, and the Buyer received the merchandise
- If the merchandise is fraudulent, it gives the Buyer the chance to return the merchandise before payment is released to the Sellers
Escrow.com puts the power back in the buyers and sellers hands, using a simple, safe and secure online system. No matter what you’re looking to buy or sell, using Escrow.com shields you from fraud and protects your funds when buying and selling online.
Buying goods from around the globe is easier with an escrow service. Escrow.com is regularly audited by government bodies and offers a protected transaction process that allows buyers and sellers to the comfort of complete protection.
If you would like to find out more about Escrow.com services, payment options, and fees, escrow professionals are available to assist you personally with any need that may arise.
Live phone support is available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm and contact can also be made via email at email@example.com