Escrow.com reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disperses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.
How It Works : For Buyers And Sellers
- Buyer and Seller agree to terms - Either the Buyer or Seller begins a transaction. After registering at Escrow.com, all parties agree to the terms of the transaction.
- Buyer pays Escrow.com - The Buyer submits a payment by approved payment method, Escrow.com verifies the payment, the Seller is notified that funds have been secured.
- Seller ships merchandise to Buyer - Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorised to send the merchandise and submit tracking information. Escrow.com verifies that the Buyer receives the merchandise.
- Buyer accepts merchandise - The Buyer has a set number of days to inspect the merchandise and the option to accept or reject it. The Buyer accepts the merchandise
- Escrow.com pays the Seller - Escrow.com releases funds to the Seller.