The tablet and e-book reader have come a long way since their first avatars back in the early 2000s. They are now much more affordable, with expandable memory slots on some models and smaller bodies on others. And with newer, sleeker models being introduced almost every week, it can be quite tempting to upgrade often.
Over the internet you can always find buyers with restricted budgets who are interested in buying your second-hand device. The internet is also the best place to find fantastic deals on just about every model of tablet and ebook reader possible.
With Escrow.com, you don’t need to worry about your financial details falling into wrong hands or your transaction going sour. Escrow.com helps make every online transaction quick, safe and secure.
What exactly is Escrow.com? This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in the transaction. It can help you secure your transaction and confirm the quality of the product exchanged. Conducting an online transaction when buying or selling an Ebook Reader via Escrow.com adds another layer of security between the buyer and seller.
Here’s how it works when buying or selling tablets and ebooks through Escrow.com.
- Buyers and sellers first agree to the terms and conditions of the sale/purchase.
- The buyer then ensures that their Escrow account contains the necessary monies for the transaction.
- The seller is advised when the account has sufficient funds to pay for the purchase.
- With the funds in place, the seller goes ahead with the packing and shipping formalities.
- The buyer can check the ‘status updates’ tab in their Escrow account in order to track the item at any time.
- Once the new item arrives at the buyer’s door, the buyer inspects the package, and if everything is per the agreement, they inform Escrow.com.
- Escrow releases the funds from the buyer’s account to the seller. The whole transaction is monitored through Escrow.com’s third-party service.
As a neutral third-party to the transaction, Escrow’s aim is to make sure that all parties involved in the transaction are satisfied – the buyers as well as the sellers. Should anything go wrong at any point, their customer service steps in to resolve the issue.
Customer service and satisfaction is just one of Escrow’s many benefits and strive to solve any problems buyers or sellers may have quickly and courteously. It’s what has made the platform an industry leader in third-party financial facilities.
Do you still need to have a personal connection with someone in regards to the services of Escrow.com? No problem! Escrow.com is backed by experienced and knowledgeable escrow professionals. The staff are available to personally assist you with any concerns or needs that may arise. They offer live phone support Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm and reply to emails usually within 12 hours.
Visit Escrow.com to see how you can buy and sell tablets and ebooks in a safe, financially secure environment.