The tradition of Swarovski Crystal began in 1892 when Daniel Swarovski patented an electronic cutting machine that eventually resulted in him opening the Swarovski company. For decades now collectors have enjoyed the sparkling, iridescent works of art from accessories to animal figurines. The product line from Swarovski has grown exponentially over the years and the dazzling crystals now adorn everything from cellular phone cases to handbags.
With their latest collections, Swarovski has broken the mold once again, offering vintage style sets that feature rounded Victorian-like settings. Their centerpieces range from deep sapphires to purple amethysts. One of the latest releases includes the Swarovski zirconia collection, a combination of the beloved crystal and the zirconia that is often mistaken for a diamond. This pairing of unique gemstone-lookalikes is now often seen on engagement and wedding ring sets. It is also common to see the luminous crystals gracing the jewelry department on children’s keepsake jewelry and other sentimental pieces.
Purchasing or selling Swarovski jewelry with Escrow.com
If you’re in the market to add a Swarovski piece or two to your collection, the selection of Swarovski accessories offered online is plentiful. If you like so many are uncomfortable with shopping online for items of higher value or have concerns about the safety of online shopping, Escrow.com is an excellent third-party purchasing service that can help you.
Why use Escrow.com? Any online payment you make will be processed with the utmost security and confidence. This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in the transaction. It can help you secure your transaction and confirm the quality of the product between exchanged.
How does Escrow.com work?
- The buyer and seller agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point, the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Once you’ve selected your Swarovski crystal pieces, visit Escrow.com to safely make a purchase.