There’s nothing like spending time in the great outdoors to clear your mind and exercise the heart and lungs. But before you hit the trails, you should ensure you have everything you need. Why not look into purchasing some waterproof boots, a light but durable rucksack, bug spray, snacks, or anything else you need for your next hike online?
Found something you want to buy but are worried about getting scammed by an unscrupulous online dealer? Escrow can help you safely and securely protect all your online transactions. When you purchase hiking gear online with Escrow.com’s security features and payment verification, you will know exactly how to transfer the payment without compromising your financial details. You will also know when to expect your package and what steps to take should you find you are not satisfied with your purchase.
How does Escrow work?
- The buyer and seller agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
You will no longer need to worry about the transparency of your transaction. Through Escrow.com, every time you log on to your account the status updates will let you know exactly where you are in the transaction process.
Contrary to popular belief, it is much safer to conduct your transaction online as everything is documented. There are no paper bills cluttering the transaction and there is an organised tracking method to follow the process of your money.
Ecrow.com wants to make sure both the buyer and seller are satisfied with every transaction that occurs. That’s why Escrow makes sure the funds are secured before they are released. Sellers have a set amount of time to ship a package, and buyers have a set amount of time to verify that they received the package and it meets their satisfaction. Once both parties are satisfied, the funds are released. Happy customers, whether buying or selling, are what make Escrow.com the number one choice for financial transactions on the web. Whether you’re looking for a new pair of hiking boots, wind-resistant tents, or a durable rucksack for your next hiking trip, Escrow.com is your reccomended payment method when transacting online.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.