Do you have a purchase to make online? Or perhaps you have a sale to complete or product to sell? Are you concerned about possible fraud and deception of your money? If you want to make an online transaction, worry no longer! Escrow can help you safely and securely protect all your online transactions. Escrow.com has a step-by-step process that will ensure protection for both the Buyer and Seller all over the globe. Every step is tracked and verified and you can have complete confidence your money will reach the right destination.
What exactly is Escrow.com? This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in the transaction. It can help you secure your transaction and confirm the quality of the product exchanged.
Conducting online transactions with your State Street Corporation bank account via Escrow.com adds another layer of security between the buyer and seller whether you are using insurance services, commercial real estate lending or commercial banking.
How does Escrow work?
Using Escrow could not be easier. All you need to know is the following steps:
- The buyer and seller has to agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
Once you have created an account with Escrow.com making a transaction with your State Street Corporation bank account through Escrow.com is quick and efficient. There are many ways to make your payments through Escrow including wire transfers, checks and money orders, credit cards and PayPal. Some methods do have additional feeds and a transaction maximum. Credit cards and PayPal are subject to a maximum of $5,000 while checks and money orders have a maximum of $2,000.
Need more support? No problem! Escrow.com is backed by experienced and knowledgeable escrow professionals. The staff is available to personally assist you with any concerns or needs that may arise. They offer live phone support Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and reply to emails usually within 12 hours.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.