Escrow.com is a trusted third party that facilitates secure online transactions with the agreement of all the parties involved in the deal. This is an important feature of Escrow that makes it a secure payment disbursement method.
If you are hesitant about buying or selling anything online through eBay because you are not sure about how secure your information will be, there is good news in store for you. You can now make secure eBay online transactions through Escrow.com.
Ebay.com is an online auction and shopping website that makes it easy for people to buy and sell a wide range of commodities, goods and services. This hugely successful, multi million-dollar ecommerce company operates in 30 countries around the world. Since the inception in 1995, eBay has travelled a long way and gained worldwide popularity among online shoppers and sellers. The company boasts millions of users across the globe, more than 5,000 employees and a net income of $1.72 billion as of 2015.
Here’s how it works when you use escrow for your payment transactions:
- All parties agree to the terms and price - The buyer and seller agree to the price and other terms and conditions.
- Payment is initiated within a set time - The time frame to initiate payment is within 3 days of ordering the product, goods or services.
- Buyer chooses Escrow.com as preferred payment method – Once the buyer has decided on the item to purchase and has agreed to the rate and terms, the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method and transfers the agreed-upon funds. This is done when the buyer finishes shopping, checks out of the shopping cart and reaches the ‘Sale Completion’ or ‘Order Completion’ area.
- The funds are secure with Escrow.com – Escrow facilitates safe and secure transfer of funds by keeping the funds secure while the seller completes the process of packing and delivery of the goods.
- The goods are delivered and checked - Once the payment is verified, the seller packs and dispatches the merchandize to the buyer. Upon receipt, the buyer checks for quality of the product as promised by the seller. This has to be done within a set time frame.
- Disbursement of funds – Once the buyer confirms that the goods are of the promised quality, Escrow.com releases the funds to the seller
Escrow.com guarantees complete peace of mind when buying or selling goods and services on eBay. Why settle for anything less? If you are looking for a safe, easy and reliable online payment method when using eBay, choose Escrow.com as your preferred third-party.
Visit Escrow.com today to learn more about how Escrow helps facilitate hassle-free, secure transactions when you want to buy or sell any product or service through an online platform.