RVT.com is North America's leading online marketplace for RV Buyers and Sellers. With over 95,000 RV's listed for sale, thousands of private party RV sellers use RVT.com to sell their RV's every month.
RVT.com recommends Escrow.com to reduce the risk of online fraud for both Buyers and Sellers. As a trusted third party, Escrow.com collects, holds, and releases funds according to transaction terms agreed upon by both Buyer and Seller.
Both Buyers and Sellers of RV's can initiate transactions through Escrow.com.
How Escrow.com Works Together with RVT.com's RV Buyers and Private RV Sellers
- Buyer and Seller Agree to Terms - The buyer or seller creates the Escrow transaction by clicking through to Escrow.com from RVT.com. This click through provides a special bundled package at a great discounted rate. The buyer or seller registers and fills in transaction terms such as the year, make, model, price, VIN, inspection period, and who pays the escrow fee. The other party is invited to register and agree to the transaction at Escrow.com.
- The Buyer Pays Escrow.com - Once the buyer and seller have agreed to the transaction, the buyer submits payment by selecting wire transfer and requesting their bank wire the funds to Escrow.com. Buyers can call Escrow.com at 888 511 8600 with any questions. Once payment is verified, the title insurance is ordered and provided to the buyer. The seller is contacted to confirm and collect title and/or lien payoff information.
- The Seller Ships or Delivers the RV - Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorized to ship or deliver the RV. Escrow.com verifies that the Buyer receives the RV.
- Buyer Inspects and Accepts - The Buyer has a set number of days to inspect the vehicle and the option to accept or reject the vehicle. For more information, FAQs - Return Questions
- The Seller is Paid by Escrow.com - Escrow.com pays the lien holder if applicable and any balance is sent to the Seller by ACH or wire transfer. If the title is being held in escrow, the title is sent via courier to the buyer. The transaction is complete.