Escrow.com is a reputed, trustworthy financial site that acts as a neutral third-party during online transactions. They ensure that funds are kept safe and only released when both seller and buyer are satisfied with a transaction.When it comes to online transactions, there's always the risk. With Escrow.com, that risk is eliminated as the money is deposited into an safe account and held until buyer and seller agree that all terms of sale have been met.
Using a neutral middle account is quite useful when using sites such as eBay Motors to find and buy merchandise. eBay Motors is an online site where people can sell or buy new and used cars, motorcycles, trucks and any kind of vehicle accessories. You can also sell or buy collector cars and parts.
eBay Motors works just like the regular eBay site, allowing you to search for items and narrow your results based on what criteria you consider most important. Once you find what you're looking for, you bid on the merchandise. When paying for your purchase, it is important to make certain that the money you spend will reach the seller safely, and that you receive the item you want on time and in acceptable condition.
When you are making a purchase or a sale through eBay Motors, you have the option of using Escrow.com for online security.
Here’s how the process works to make buying and selling online easier and more secure:
- Agreement on terms - Both the buyer and the seller agree to use Escrow.com, and all three parties (buyer, seller and broker) must agree to the terms of the transaction. Buyers are cautioned not to go forward with the transaction if the seller refuses to use Escrow.com. Sellers should be cautious if a buyer insists on using a lesser-known service that is not as established.
- Buyer pays Escrow - Rather than paying the seller directly at the time of purchase, the buyer sends payment via wire transfer to Escrow.com.
- Funds are secured - Escrow.com verifies the payment and buyer and seller are notified that funds have been secured.
- Tracking and delivery - Escrow.com tracks shipment of the item purchased to make sure that it reaches the buyer. When it does, the seller is notified.
- Inspection - The buyer inspects the item when it arrives, and let Escrow.com know whether they will accept it or not. After the item is inspected and accepted, the seller receives the funds for the sale in the form of a check. There is a set number of days during the seller can inspect the item before rejecting or accepting it.
- If the item is not accepted – If the buyer does not accept the item after inspecting it, the buyer must return it to the seller. The buyer must pay both the return shipping and escrow fees in this case. This discourages casual returns. Payment, minus the escrow fee, is returned to the buyer.
Escrow.com has a reputation for being trustworthy and transactions are transparent from start to finish so you know what you to expect. Plus, the platform offers great support when you need it most. Make your next secure transaction via Escrow.com for additional peace of mind when buying or selling vehicles on eBay Motors.