Are you an occasional weekend DIY-er with a small tool kit thrown in the corner of the garage or a die-hard enthusiast with an extensive tool kit? Whichever you come under, there are sure to be times when you will need to buy a new tool to complete a certain job.
Perhaps you have an expensive tool you’ve never used and it makes more sense to sell it? Luckily for all tool-lovers and tool-users, there is now a safe way to buy and sell tools safely using Escrow.com.
Escrow.com works as a neutral third party in a buying or selling arrangement. Escrow.com oversees all financial aspects of the deal from the time both the buyer and seller agree to the terms untill the time that the buyer accepts the item.
Here’s how Escrow.com works when you want to buy or sell tools:
- Once the buyer and seller have agreed on a particular price, the buyer confirms that they want to go ahead with the purchase by clicking the ‘proceed to pay’ option.
- Here they choose to pay via Escrow.com instead of making the payment directly to the seller.
- If the buyer does not already have an Escrow.com account, now is the time to register and open an account. If they already have an account, they simply sign in to their account.
- After logging in, the buyer completes the formalities for transferring money from their bank into their Escrow.com account.
- When the money has been transferred and is in the account, Escrow.com will inform the seller.
- Upon confirmation, the seller packs and ships the tools to the buyer’s home address or to an agreed-upon receiving facility.
- After receiving the item the buyer gets a specific period of time to inspect the items and ensure that they are the same items that they had paid for.
- If all is okay with the received items, the buyer confirms this with Escrow.com and authorizes them to release the funds to the seller.
- Once the money is transferred and the seller receives it, the transaction is considered closed.
Do you still need to have a personal connection with someone in regards to the services of Escrow.com? No problem! Escrow.com is backed by experienced and knowledgeable escrow professionals. The staff are available to personally assist you with any concerns or needs that may arise. They offer live phone support Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm and reply to emails usually within 12 hours.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.