Escrow.com, used to secure the largest domain deals in history, has partnered with Brannans.com for the auction of Batteries.com.
Escrow.com will act as a neutral third party by:
- Holding registration deposits in trust until the conclusion of the auction.
- Holding the confidential reserve price for the Batteries.com domain name, ensuring that any bid received that is at or over the reserve price in the private auction will trigger the end the auction on that day subject to the rules of the auction.
- Managing the transfer funds and the domain name Batteries.com between the seller and a successful buyer.
How Escrow.com registration works for the Batteries.com Auction in Six Steps:
- Fill in your name and your organization’s name along with address details, email address, and password.
- Provide verification documentation to confirm your identity as the person who will be accessing the auction and placing a bid.
- Postpone the second step if you like, and make your deposit, returning at a later point to verify your identity.
- After your funds are wired, received and secured successfully, you will receive confirmation from us.
- With funds secured, identification confirmed, and registration at Brannans.com also confirmed, you will be ready to bid!
- Private bidding starts on February 25th at 2:00PM Eastern Time.
Subject to the rules of the auction, Escrow.com will return the bidder’s deposit less escrow fee in the event that the bidder is unsuccessful in winning the auction.
Should the bidder be successful, the funds will be transferred via Escrow.com in order to close the deal with the winning bidder. The winning bidder’s deposit will be deducted from the amount owed for their winning bid.
Escrow.com is the leading provider of secure online payments and online transaction management for consumers and businesses on the Internet, having safely processed over US$4 billion in transactions. Founded by Fidelity in 1999, Escrow.com reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third party that collects, holds and disburses funds according to buyer and seller instructions. Escrow.com is a subsidiary of twelve-time Webby Award winning Freelancer.com, the world’s largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace by number of users and jobs posted. Freelancer Limited is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ticker ASX:FLN.
Domain Names are the most valuable intellectual property of the internet age – serving as both virtual real estate and corporate brand. Brannans is one of the world’s leading brokers of premium domains. Brannans has more than a decade of experience helping owners capture the value of digital assets and enterprise organizations locate and acquire the domain properties that maximize brand value. Learn more
For more information, contact
Manuel Rabade Account Manager email@example.com
David Clements Brannans.com +1 404.400.4400, ex. 885 firstname.lastname@example.org