You can know exactly where your money is during a transaction. You can relax and feel at ease that your money will reach the right destination. You can choose the best arrangement to ensure that your money is sent to the right owner. All you need to do is turn to Escrow.com for your next transaction when buying or selling a Ferrari online.
On the lookout for a new Ferrari? Today, Ferrari pushes the limits in both design and performance. The latest California T model is a fresh take on what has been a remarkable line of California models produced by Ferrari. Known for their elegance, sportiness, versatility, and performance, the California T embodies all of these attributes and more. The latest addition the California family is comfortable and functional enough to be a daily driver, but also performance-enhanced enough for hitting the open road.
Also recently released by Ferrari is the Spider 488 with a hardtop capable of retracting in a record 14 seconds. The space-saving design of the RHT is crucial to the aerodynamics of the Spider and its bold styling. High revs meet razor-sharp responsiveness thanks to the brilliantly designed 670 CV hiding under its hood.
Purchasing Your New Ferrari with Escrow.com
If you’re ready to start the exciting process of shopping for a new Ferrari, shopping online will provide a whole range of safe options. Conducting transactions via Escrow.com adds another layer of security when buying or selling a Ferrari online.
Why use Escrow.com? Any online payment you make will be processed with the utmost security and confidence. This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in the transaction. It can help you secure your transaction and confirm the quality of the product between exchanged.
How does Escrow.com work?
- The buyer and seller agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.