When it comes to building materials, most people are looking to buy or sell in large quantities, which means that transactions involving building materials can run into thousands of dollars. Whether you would like to buy or sell building materials, it is a good idea to take steps to make sure that the deal goes through smoothly without putting your personal or financial details at risk.
Whether you are planning on buying or selling building materials, the safest way to carry out your transaction is through Escrow.com. Escrow.com makes sure that you are not taking any risks with your money.
What is Escrow.com and how does it work?
- Escrow.com is a highly reputed financial service that acts as a neutral third party facilitator in all kinds of transactions between two or more parties.
- After the buyer and seller negotiate the price and agree to do business together, the buyer chooses Escrow.com as their preferred mode of payment.
- They then register with Escrow.com and once their account has been created, they make arrangements to transfer the required funds into their Escrow.com account.
- Once the funds are in their account, Escrow.com informs the seller who then makes arrangements to ship the item to the buyer.
- After the buyer receives the items, they get time to inspect everything to ensure that the items they received are in good condition.
- The buyer then gives Esrow.com the go-ahead and transfers the money into the seller’s fees.
When you buy building materials using Escrow.com you can be guaranteed that the items you purchase will be shipped to you in a timely manner and that they will be exactly like they were described.
Do you still need to have a personal connection with someone in regards to the services of Escrow.com? No problem! Escrow.com is backed by experienced and knowledgeable escrow professionals. The staff are available to personally assist you with any concerns or needs that may arise. They offer live phone support Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm and reply to emails usually within 12 hours.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.