Whether you are a new cyclist looking to buy a basic starter bicycle or a veteran cyclist looking to sell your old ride, paying or receiving money through Escrow.com is highly recommended. Paying for your online transaction to buy or sell a bicycle safely via Esrow.com has never been easier. Any online payment made with Escrow.com will be processed with the utmost security and confidence.
The service provides a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in the transaction, allowing you to secure your transaction and confirm the quality of the product exchanged. Conducting an online transaction to buy or sell a bicycle via Escrow.com adds another layer of security between the buyer and seller.
What is Escrow.com?
This service is an arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in the transaction. If you would like to buy a bicycle but have concerns about your financial details, Escrow.com offers you an excellent solution. Escrow offers a secure and safe third-party service with which buyers and sellers can complete financial transactions and never compromise on safety.
How does Escrow.com work?
- When the buyer has committed to buying a bicycle, new or used, both parties – the buyer and seller – agree to the various terms and conditions that will govern the transaction.
- Instead of paying the money directly, the buyer opts to make the payment through Escrow.com. The process is super quick and simple.
- After completing the registration formalities, the buyer transfers the agreed-upon funds into their Escrow.com account.
- Escrow.com holds the money until the buyer notifies them that you have received the sellers purchase and are satisfied with it. This is an excellent way to make sure your financial information is not compromised and that the seller will not receive the funds prematurely.
- If there are sufficient funds in the buyer’s account, Escrow.com gets in touch with the seller and informs them so that they can start with packing and shipping the items.
- Once the items are dispatched, the buyer is notified so that they can track the package to see where it is at any given time through status updates.
- After the buyer has received the item, they can spend some time checking it out to make sure that it is the item they have paid for and that it is in satisfactory condition.
- Escrow.com then releases the funds to the buyer and the transaction is considered complete.
Do you still need to have a personal connection with someone in regards to the services of Escrow.com? No problem! Escrow.com is backed by experienced and knowledgeable escrow professionals. The staff are available to personally assist you with any concerns or needs that may arise. They offer live phone support Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm and reply to emails usually within 12 hours.
Whether you want to sell or buy a bicycle, you can be rest assured that Escrow.com will ensure that the transaction is completed in a safe and secure environment. Visit Escrow.com today to see how the platform works to keep your financial details protected.