Shop from home
Connect with the seller directly. Schedule test drives and make an offer. Save more money on your purchase with no commission or transaction fees.
Buy with peace of mind
We pre-screen all vehicles for odometer inconsistency, commercial usage, structural damage, airbag deployment, total loss history, lemon history and branded title.
Free vehicle history report
Has the car been in an accident in the past? Is the vehicle registration up to date? A complete history report is available for free for every vehicle listed here on Instamotor.
How We Work Together
- Buyer and Seller Agree to Terms - The seller creates the transaction by clicking through to the site from Instamotor.com. This click through provides a special bundled package at a great discounted rate. The seller registers and fills in transaction terms such as the year, make, model, price, VIN, inspection period, and who pays the escrow fee. The buyer is invited to register and agree to the transaction at Escrow.com. Once the buyer agrees, they are prompted to make payment.
- The Buyer Pays Escrow.com - The Buyer submits payment by selecting wire transfer and requesting their bank wire the funds to Escrow.com. Buyer's can call Escrow.com at 888-511-8600 with any questions. Once payment is verified, the title insurance is ordered and provided to the buyer. The seller is contacted to confirm and collect title and/or lien payoff information.
- The Seller Ships or Delivers the Vehicle - Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorized to ship or deliver the vehicle. Escrow.com verifies that the Buyer receives the vehicle.
- Buyer Inspects and Accepts - The Buyer has a set number of days to inspect the vehicle and the option to accept or reject the vehicle. For more information, FAQs - Return Questions.
- The Seller is Paid by Escrow.com - Escrow.com pays the lien holder if applicable and any balance is sent to the Seller by ACH or wire transfer. If the title is being held in escrow, the title is sent via courier to the buyer. The transaction is complete.