The Safe Way to Buy and Sell Online
Escrow.com is an affordable way for payment transactions to take place between numerous parties. The service ensures the needs of the Buyer and Seller are treated with equal importance, and both parties receive equal levels of protection throughout the entire process.
Regardless of whether you buy or sell digital goods, used vehicles, antiques, domain names, jewelry or other physical or non-physical products, you will benefit from choosing escrow.com in a range of ways. Should a dispute arise, we take a careful and considerate approach in helping both parties reach a fair and agreeable outcome.
A Low-Cost Solution
Often, the cost of using escrow is cheaper than other popular payment methods, such as credit cards or PayPal, for instance.
Simplified Sales Process
Regardless of the size of your transaction, escrow.com handles the details and can even take care of the extra administration duties involved in a sale.
For instance, if you are selling a used car, we offer additional services such as Title Collection Service, Swap-a-Lease, and Lienholder payoff to make life even easier for all parties involved. These value-add services provide additional reassurance for larger transactions.
If you need to engage in long-distance selling to get the goods or services you need, this can sometimes come with its own risks. Even when sales are made locally, they will involve some element of dealing with an unknown second party for what could be a major financial transaction. Escrow alleviates that risk by providing a robust and trusted payment method that alleviates the risk of dealing with an unknown and untrusted entity.
Protection for Both Parties
Because Escrow.com holds onto the funds while the goods are being exchanged, both the Buyer and Seller are protected. The Buyer is given the opportunity to inspect the merchandise before they release the funds. The Seller is also protected from any unexpected chargebacks.
Suitable for a Range of Goods
Escrow.com can be used for buying and selling cars, websites, works of art, and more. So, whether you have a marketplace, eCommerce store or a classified site, both you and your customers can make transactions of any size with additional peace of mind.
Trusted and Proven Company
Escrow.com is an award-winning company with more than 21 years of history operating as a licensed and regulated escrow service. Over this time, they have built a loyal following of clients and have helped to transact over $4.5 billion in payments.
How Escrow.com Works
Escrow.com reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds, and only disburses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied. Getting started with Escrow is easy, and using the platform is simple.
- Buyer and Seller agree to terms - Either the Buyer or Seller begins a transaction. After registering at Escrow.com, all parties agree to the terms of the transaction.
- Buyer pays Escrow.com - The Buyer submits a payment by approved payment method to our secure Escrow Account, Escrow.com verifies the payment, the Seller is notified that funds have been secured 'In Escrow.'
- Seller ships the merchandise to the Buyer - Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorized to send the merchandise and submit tracking information. Escrow.com verifies that the Buyer receives the merchandise.
- Buyer accepts the Merchandise - The Buyer has a set number of days to inspect the merchandise and the option to accept or reject it. The Buyer accepts the merchandise
- Escrow.com pays the Seller - Escrow.com releases funds to the Seller from the Escrow Account.
The transaction is now complete - safely and securely!