Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software

What if I am not a primary or controlling member but have been asked to submit an Escrow transaction?

You will need to get a letter of authorization, on company letterhead, signed by an executive or controlling member of your organization that states that you are allowed to perform these relevant activities. The letter needs to be signed by the controlling person and with a current date.

Est-ce que cela a été utile?