Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software

If I am a business conducting an Escrow transaction, what do I need?

If you are a primary or controlling member of a company, we will need evidence that your name is listed on a document alongside the legal name of the company. The company will need to be “active” (e.g. not liquidated or dissolved).

Est-ce que cela a été utile?