Cadillac was purchased by General Motors in 1909, shortly after they became the first American car to win the Dewar Trophy. Cadillac’s slogan, “Standard of the World” has followed them since 1909 and still rings true in today’s modern car production lineup. The sleek designs of Cadillac are present in all models from their CTS to their Cadillac XTR Roadster. Their latest crossover model, the XT5, is loaded with new versatility features and boasts technologies to help keep drivers safe and connected at the same time.
Purchasing Your New Cadillac Online Securely
Are you looking to buy or sell a Cadillac online? Escrow.com can help you safely and securely protect all your online transactions. Many payment providers give no protection when you buy digital goods, but Escrow has it covered.
Contrary to popular belief, it is much safer to conduct your transaction online as everything is documented. There are no paper bills cluttering the transaction and there is an organised tracking method to follow the process of your money.
What is Escrow.com? This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in a transaction. Conducting an online transaction with your Escrow.com account adds another layer of security between the buyer and seller.
How does Escrow work?
- The buyer and seller agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
You will no longer have to worry about the transparency of your transaction. Through Escrow.com, every time you log on to your account the status updates will let you know exactly where you are in the transaction process.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today!
Questions fréquemment posées
- Comment PayPal fonctionne-t-il sur Escrow.com ?
- Puis-je utiliser ma carte de crédit ou PayPal comme moyen de paiement pour une transaction ?
- Qui est responsable du paiement des frais d'entiercement ?
- Combien de temps dure-t-il le processus d’entiercement des fonds ?
- Comment un site d’entiercement frauduleux escroque-t-il les utilisateurs ?