Since the debut of Acura’s first flagship vehicle, the Legend, competitors have been striving to keep up with the pace of owner, Honda’s innovation. In the early 2000s, Acura took their designs one step further, releasing their first luxury sports utility vehicle. They introduced a torque vectoring all-wheel drive system and interior technologies far ahead of their time. In 2007, Acura paired their all-wheel drive system with a turbocharged engine and blew the competition away with their crossover sports utility vehicle, the RDX.
Acura continues to make large strides as one of the industry leaders in technology and performance, and holds true to their simple slogan “Advance.” Honda’s Acura also offers a Mobility Program, where disabled drivers are provided optimal safety behind the wheel and offered cash reimbursement for the cost of any adaptive equipment. The current Acura lineup consists of bold models such as their compact 2017 ILX that house a 201-hp engine, an 8-speed dual clutch transmission and the impressive, handcrafted 2017 NSX sports car.
Using Escrow.com to Purchase an Acura
If you’re ready to purchase or sell a new or used Acura, consider purchasing online via Escrow.com for financial security. Are you concerned about possible fraud and deception of your money? If you want to make an online transaction, worry no longer! Escrow.com can help you safely and securely protect all your online transactions when buying or selling a Honda Acura online. Escrow.com has a step-by-step process that will ensure protection for both the Buyer and Seller all over the globe. Every step is tracked and verified and you can have complete confidence that your money will reach the right destination.
What exactly is Escrow.com? This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in the transaction. It can help you secure your transaction and confirm the quality of the product exchanged.
How does Escrow work?
- The buyer and seller agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point, the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the Honda Acura and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
Visit Escrow.com today to learn more and purchase your new Acura safely and with the option to inspect it upon arrival before finalizing the transaction.
Questions fréquemment posées
- Comment PayPal fonctionne-t-il sur Escrow.com ?
- Puis-je utiliser ma carte de crédit ou PayPal comme moyen de paiement pour une transaction ?
- Qui est responsable du paiement des frais d'entiercement ?
- Combien de temps dure-t-il le processus d’entiercement des fonds ?
- Comment un site d’entiercement frauduleux escroque-t-il les utilisateurs ?