How do I check the status of my transactions?
For status updates, you can check your transaction by logging in to your Escrow.com account. Once you are logged in, you can access the My Transactions summary page to view the progress of your active Escrow.com transactions.
From the My Transactions page, go to “Open” tab where you have two (2) options:
- In the “Search transaction via ID” part, type in the numeric Escrow transaction ID you are looking for; or
- Look for the Escrow transaction ID (with description and amount) from the list. Click “Load More” at the bottom of the page if you have multiple transactions.
You can use the filter option to search for the transaction type, your role (if Buyer or Seller), and price range. When you find the transaction you're looking for, you can see the Status at the far right side of the screen which means as follows:
- Awaiting agreement - waiting for other party/parties to agree to the terms of the transaction
- Awaiting payment - waiting for the Buyer to select payment method
- Payment processing - Buyer selected payment method or waiting for the funds to arrive; in some cases, parties still need to complete required verifications before we can approve the incoming payment
- Awaiting delivery - funds secured in Escrow.com, waiting for Seller to provide tracking/delivery information for the Buyer; or Buyer rejected merchandise, waiting to return merchandise to the Seller and provide tracking/delivery information
- Delivery - Seller provided tracking/delivery information for the Buyer, waiting for Buyer to start inspection period; or Buyer provided return tracking/delivery information for the Seller
- Inspection - within inspection period (Buyer's or Seller's confirmation of receiving and accepting merchandise or milestones)
- Completed - funds released to Seller or Buyer refunded after Seller's acceptance of returned and rejected merchandise
Whenever you see “requires action” under Status, an action is required from you in order to move the transaction forward. These actions can be selecting the payment method, marking the transaction as delivered or returning the item, etc. If you don't see this in the transaction, this means we are waiting for the other party to complete the required action from their end.
If you have any additional questions or require assistance from our customer support team, like reaching out to the other party if they are unresponsive, you can send us a chat or contact email@example.com.