Tiffany & Co. began as a stationery and fancy goods store in New York in 1837, later branching out into jewelry. Tiffany & Co. first gained international recognition in 1867 at the Paris World Fair, and has continued to establish their name as one of the finest jewelry retailers since. Throughout the years the Tiffany & Co brand has earned a reputation for being stylish, classic, and highly-sought after by jewelry lovers and today is one of the most well-known manufacturers world-wide.
From their trendy and fashionable Return to Tiffany Love collection to the Tiffany Infinity compilation, these designers have created elegant accessories for every style preference. The Return to Tiffany Collection features the signature Tiffany heart and popular engraving. The Tiffany Infinity Collection is a modern and simplistic collection featuring the iconic infinity symbol. Jewelry from this collection includes the simple infinity necklace with the symbol strategically offset to one side. While it may not be dressed-up in diamonds like some of the others, the small details make it an exquisite choice. Other selections are dressed-up in hints of diamond for a more glamorous look. Those looking to purchase an engagement or wedding piece will be delighted with the incredible variety and selection available throughout the Tiffany & Co. collections.
Purchasing or selling Tiffany & Co Jewelry with Escrow.com
Are you looking to buy or sell Tiffany and Co. jewelry online? If you’re concerned with the security of your online transaction or the handling of valuables during shipment, then Escrow.com can reduce your worries!
Why use Escrow.com? Any online payment you make will be processed with the utmost security and confidence. This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in the transaction. It can help you secure your transaction and confirm the quality of the product between exchanged.
How does Escrow work?
- The buyer and seller agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point, the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
Once you have selected the perfect Tiffany & Co. accessory to buy or sell, visit Escrow.com to begin your secure transaction and receive updates every step of the way.
Questions fréquemment posées
- Comment PayPal fonctionne-t-il sur Escrow.com ?
- Puis-je utiliser ma carte de crédit ou PayPal comme moyen de paiement pour une transaction ?
- Qui est responsable du paiement des frais d'entiercement ?
- Combien de temps dure-t-il le processus d’entiercement des fonds ?
- Comment un site d’entiercement frauduleux escroque-t-il les utilisateurs ?