Piaget is a US-based high-end jewelry manufacturer founded in 1874, that produced both the thinnest automatic movement and automatic watch. All of the Piaget jewelry collections are created with the goal of making a modern legacy.
Both the Limelight jewelry collection and the Eternally Piaget have a touch of old Hollywood style. The Limelight collection is bold and features pieces such as the Limelight Gala set. The Limelight Gala set is comprised of pendant necklaces, earrings, and rings that are vibrant and timeless in their design.
The Secrets and Lights collection is another part of Piaget’s high jewelry selection. This dazzling line is brought to consumers as part of the Haute Couture jewelry line and is heavily inspired by Venice and Samarkand.
Purchasing Your Next Piece of Piaget Jewelry with Escrow
Looking to buy or sell Piaget Jewelry online? Are you concerned about your financial security? Escrow.com can help you safely and securely protect all your online transactions.
Contrary to popular belief, it is much safer to conduct your transaction online as everything is documented. There are no paper bills cluttering the transaction and there is an organised tracking method to follow the process of your money.
What is Escrow.com? This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in a transaction. Conducting transactions via Escrow.com adds another layer of security when buying or selling Piaget jewelry online.
How does Escrow.com work?
- The buyer and seller agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point, the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
Visit Escrow.com today to purchase your next Piaget masterpiece and be rest assured that your transaction and merchandise are in good hands.
Questions fréquemment posées
- Comment PayPal fonctionne-t-il sur Escrow.com ?
- Puis-je utiliser ma carte de crédit ou PayPal comme moyen de paiement pour une transaction ?
- Qui est responsable du paiement des frais d'entiercement ?
- Combien de temps dure-t-il le processus d’entiercement des fonds ?
- Comment un site d’entiercement frauduleux escroque-t-il les utilisateurs ?