Kokichi Mikimoto was the first to cultivate the cultured pearl in 1893. Over 20 years later, he would establish his first Black South Sea pearl farm. This establishment would revolutionize the pearl industry and change the way that pearls were viewed forever. Today, Mikimoto pearls offer a variety of colors and styles of pearls, perfectly paired with gems and diamonds to create timeless masterpieces.
Available in a variety of colors and cuts, the Mikimoto collection is one of the most versatile in the market. From floral accents in their amethyst stones to the unique tinge of Akoya pearls, the Mikimoto line is truly breathtaking. Other collections of Mikimoto are also worth noting. Their Ocean earrings feature a square-cut sparkling sapphire against atop a flawless pearl. The variety of Fusion necklaces also offers exotic pairings of Akoya and Black South Sea pearls with an array of other brilliant stones.
Purchasing Mikimoto with Escrow
Are you looking to buy or sell Mikimoto jewelry online? Are you concerned about your financial security when buying or selling Mikimoto jewelry online? Escrow can help you safely and securely protect all your online transactions.
Contrary to popular belief, it is much safer to conduct your transaction online as everything is documented. There are no paper bills cluttering the transaction and there is an organised tracking method to follow the process of your money.
Why use Escrow.com? Any online payment you make will be processed with the utmost security and confidence. This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in the transaction. It can help you secure your transaction and confirm the quality of the product between exchanged.
How does Escrow work?
- The buyer and seller agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
Once you’ve selected the perfect set from Mikimoto, visit Escrow.com to securely complete your transaction.
Questions fréquemment posées
- Comment PayPal fonctionne-t-il sur Escrow.com ?
- Puis-je utiliser ma carte de crédit ou PayPal comme moyen de paiement pour une transaction ?
- Qui est responsable du paiement des frais d'entiercement ?
- Combien de temps dure-t-il le processus d’entiercement des fonds ?
- Comment un site d’entiercement frauduleux escroque-t-il les utilisateurs ?