The panther is the symbol at the heart of the Cartier brand and was used for the first time in 1914 on a wristwatch with the pattern recreating the animal’s fur. The fascination with Cartier’s exquisite jewels continues today and their stunning works of art still grace the bodies of Hollywood’s most famous and important political figures. The current collections offered from Cartier are contemporary and sleek jewel-toned masterpieces. Their high-jewelry compilation features vibrant gemstones arranged in playful combinations of tanzanite, opal, purple sapphires and diamonds. Floral accents grace certain pieces of the high-jewelry collection adding a touch of nature-inspired beauty to certain pieces.
Purchasing Your Next Cartier Piece with Escrow
If you are seeking to add one of the prestigious Cartier pieces of jewelry to your personal collection, you should consider purchasing online. If the security risks and uncertainties of shipping something of this much value make you nervous, Escrow.com is an excellent solution.
What exactly is Escrow.com? This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in the transaction. It can help you secure your transaction and confirm the quality of the product exchanged.
How does Escrow work?
- The buyer and seller agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
Need more support? No problem! Escrow.com is backed by experienced and knowledgeable escrow professionals. The staff are available to personally assist you with any concerns or needs that may arise. They offer live phone support Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and reply to emails usually within 12 hours.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.
Questions fréquemment posées
- Comment PayPal fonctionne-t-il sur Escrow.com ?
- Puis-je utiliser ma carte de crédit ou PayPal comme moyen de paiement pour une transaction ?
- Qui est responsable du paiement des frais d'entiercement ?
- Combien de temps dure-t-il le processus d’entiercement des fonds ?
- Comment un site d’entiercement frauduleux escroque-t-il les utilisateurs ?