Do you have a purchase to make online? Or perhaps you have a sale to complete or a product to sell? Are you concerned about possible fraud and deception of your money? If you want to make an online transaction, worry no longer! Escrow can help you safely and securely protect all your online transactions. Escrow.com has a step-by-step process that will ensure protection for both the Buyer and Seller all over the globe. Every step is tracked and verified and you can have complete confidence your money will reach the right destination.
What exactly is Escrow.com? This service is a financial arrangement with a third party regulating online payments for the two parties involved in the transaction, allowing you to secure your transaction and confirm the quality of the product exchanged.
Conducting online transactions with your Zion Bancorp account via Escrow.com adds another layer of security between the buyer and seller whether you are using insurance services, commercial real estate lending or commercial banking.
Here’s how Escrow works:
- Terms and Agreements - The buyer and seller agree to a given price and the terms of the transaction. The payment must be initiated within 3 days of winning the bid.
- Buyer pays Escrow - The buyer then completes the transaction and is taken to the ‘Sale Completion’ area. The buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Funds are secured - The funds are kept for safekeeping with Escrow.com while the seller completes the transfer process.
- Merchandise delivery - Following payment verification, the seller will be authorised to deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com verifies that the Buyer receives the merchandise. The Broker is then notified.
- Inspection - The buyer will inspect the merchandise within a limited time frame and will accept if it is of expected quality.
- Release of funds - The funds are released only after the buyer and seller agree that they are satisfied with the results.
Once you have created an account with Escrow.com, making a transaction with your Zion Bancorp account through Escrow.com is quick and efficient. There are many ways to make your payments through Escrow including wire transfers, checks and money orders, credit cards and PayPal. Some methods do have additional feeds and a transaction maximum. Credit cards and PayPal are subject to a maximum of $5,000 while checks and money orders have a maximum of $2,000.
Need more support? No problem! Escrow.com is backed by experienced and knowledgeable escrow professionals. The staff are available to personally assist you with any concerns or needs that may arise. They offer live phone support Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and reply to emails usually within 12 hours.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.
Questions fréquemment posées
- Comment PayPal fonctionne-t-il sur Escrow.com ?
- Puis-je utiliser ma carte de crédit ou PayPal comme moyen de paiement pour une transaction ?
- Qui est responsable du paiement des frais d'entiercement ?
- Combien de temps dure-t-il le processus d’entiercement des fonds ?
- Comment un site d’entiercement frauduleux escroque-t-il les utilisateurs ?