Do you need to make a transaction? Transferring money online is one of the safest ways to process your money. Many traditional methods such as checks, drafts and money orders just as easily do the job. However, by paying your transaction online it is processed quicker, there are no delays and it is actually the safest method. Surprised? Online payments are the safest because everything is documented, there are no paper bills cluttering the transaction and there is an organised tracking method to follow the process of your money.
Conducting an online Escrow transaction with your BMO Financial Corp bank account adds another layer of security between the buyer and seller whether you are using insurance services, commercial real estate lending or commercial banking.
What is Escrow? Escrow is a financial arrangement where a third party holds and regulates payment of funds, ensuring safety and satisfaction. Conducting online transactions through Escrow adds another layer of security between the buyer and seller whether you require wealth management services, investment banking products or retail banking.This makes the purchasing process easier and ensures certainty and trust between the two parties.
How does Escrow work?
Using Escrow could not be easier. All you need to know is the following steps:
- The buyer and seller has to agree on the set price and the terms of the transaction.
- The buyer completes the transaction, which is shown in the ‘Sale Completion’ area. At this point the buyer can choose Escrow as their preferred payment method for future transactions.
- Once the payment is verified, the seller will deliver the merchandise to the buyer. Escrow.com will verify that the Buyer has received the merchandise.
- The buyer has time to inspect the product and accept the service if they are pleased with the quality.
- The funds are released once both parties are satisfied.
Once you have created an account, making a transaction with your BMO Finantial Corp Bank account through Escrow.com is quick and efficient.
You will no longer have to worry about the transparency of your transaction. Through Escrow.com, every time you log on to your account the status updates will let you know exactly where you are in the transaction process.
Contrary to popular belief, it is much safer to conduct your transaction online as everything is documented. There are no paper bills cluttering the transaction and there is an organised tracking method to follow the process of your money.
Are you looking to get in touch with someone in regards to Escrow.com services? No problem! Escrow.com is backed by experienced and knowledgeable escrow professionals. The staff are available to personally assist you with any concerns or needs that may arise. They offer live phone support Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and reply to emails usually within 12 hours.
Facilitated by a trusted third-party, the escrow process removes the risk from online transactions to ensure a safe, secure and intuitive sale for both buyers and sellers. What are you waiting for? Visit Escrow.com for a secure transaction today.
Questions fréquemment posées
- Comment PayPal fonctionne-t-il sur Escrow.com ?
- Puis-je utiliser ma carte de crédit ou PayPal comme moyen de paiement pour une transaction ?
- Qui est responsable du paiement des frais d'entiercement ?
- Combien de temps dure-t-il le processus d’entiercement des fonds ?
- Comment un site d’entiercement frauduleux escroque-t-il les utilisateurs ?