Escrow.com only accepts credit card and PayPal payments for Premier Service transactions. Please note that Premier Service transactions are limited to a maximum $5000 USD (per all active transactions). In addition, Escrow.com has strict policies governing the acceptance of credit card and PayPal payments. Below are some common reasons a credit card or PayPal payment may not be accepted for your transaction:
- The transaction is not in US Dollars.
- Your total amount paid in the last 6 months via credit card or paypal exceeds $5,000 (where you are the buyer).
- The total amount paid to you in the last 6 months via credit card or paypal exceeds $20,000 (where you are the seller).
- The transaction does not involve shipping to the credit card or PayPal confirmed address.
- Information provided to Escrow.com is determined to be incorrect, or, in certain situations, when we cannot reach you at the phone number you provided in your account profile.
- Our transaction security team detects certain fraud indicators for a transaction.
- Escrow.com also limits credit card use when it involves certain merchandise. This merchandise includes, but is not limited to, the following: Time sensitive goods (i.e. tickets), software, services, website content, watches, jewelry, cellular phones, currency, gift certificates, clothing, art, designer products, wedding dresses, signed items, vehicles, live animals, transactions where we cannot determine what merchandise is being sold, and items where we cannot confirm delivery.
Escrow.com may refuse to allow a credit card or PayPal as payment for any reason at our sole discretion. Any rejection of credit card or PayPal as a form of payment is not necessarily determined by information provided by the cardholder. We apologize if we are unable to accept a credit card or PayPal payment for your transaction.